This tour takes you to the best birding and wildlife sites of Corbett National Park, one of India’s premier wildlife destinations, and Manila in the western Himalayan foothills. Your life list will be able to get a major boost with abundant wildlife and relatively easy birding. Not only will jungle safaris in Corbett Park help you see iconic Indian mammals like Tiger and Asian Elephant, but with the help of your guide you will get great pictures and sightings of birds like Brown and Tawny Fish Owls, Kalij, Koklass and Cheer Pheasants, Greater and Lesser Yellownapes, Brown Wood Owl, Himalayan, and Black Bulbuls.
Apart from a healthy population of Tiger, Leopard, Asian Elephant, Indian Muntjac, Sambar Deer, Chital, and more, Corbett is also home to a wide variety of birds. One may expect to see birds like Lesser Fish Eagle, Cinereous Vulture, Pallas's Fish Eagle, Great Slaty Woodpecker, Ibisbill, Wallcreeper, and Himalayan Rubythroat to name a few.
Corbett Park and Manila are home to a wide variety of habitats, from riverine belts, marshlands, and lakes, forests and grasslands, oak and rhododendron jungle, adding to both its natural beauty and biodiversity.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner & Tea Service
Accommodation: Hotel Serenity or Tiger Camp
Drive to Corbett National Park (6-7 hours / subject to traffic).
After arriving at your resort and check in to the hotel.
Afternoon and early evening birding with your guide. Look for Ibisbill along the river.
Evening at leisure.
Meals: Breakfast at Corbett Park, Lunch, and Dinner in Manila
Accommodation: The Manila Home
Check out early morning and drive leisurely to Manila (2.5 hours + stopping time) stopping en route for birdwatching.
Arrive in Manila by noon.
Afternoon bird walk for pheasants, photography, raptors, and other species.
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch in Manila, Dinner in Corbett Park
Accommodation: Serenity Resort or Tiger Camp
Morning birding in Manila to look for the key species.
Slowly descend to Corbett Park to be in time for birding at Kumeria by the river.
Meals: Breakfast and Packed Lunch
Morning safari in Corbett National Park for birding, wildlife viewing and photography.
Note: if the safari permit is not available today, we may do it on an earlier day.
Check out and drive to Delhi (6-7 hours).
- Stunning landscapes of the Himalayan foothills
- Piping hot and farm-fresh delicious meals
- Stay in comfortable accommodations
- Jungle safari in India’s oldest national park, to see tigers, elephants, and more
- Leisurely paced and relatively easy birding in Manila and Corbett Park
- Insights into daily Kumaoni life
- Accommodation in Corbett NP for 02 nights on twin sharing basis Accommodation in Manila for 01 night on twin sharing basis
- Meals as per the itinerary Birding guide for 04 days
- Dedicated transport services for 04 days (Ex-New Delhi) Corbett Safari (Only one visit) | All Taxes