Nestled in the thickly forested Malenadu region of the Western Ghats, Agumbe is home to a rich biodiversity. The dense tropical evergreen forests play home to a variety of flora and fauna, including several endemic species of plants, insects, birds, mammals, and more. This tour gives you the opportunity to explore all the wild denizens of Agumbe, great and small, through a quick and fruitful tour.
Meals: Lunch and Dinner
Accommodation: Hingaara homestay.
Arrive in Mangalore and drive to Agumbe (2.30 hrs drive). Upon arriving, we will check in at our homestay and have our lunch. After some rest, we will start an afternoon nature trail, returning in the evening. After a delicious dinner, we will embark on a night nature trail to explore the nocturnal wonders of the forest.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Accommodation: Hingaara Home Stay
After breakfast, we will set out on a morning nature trail, returning for lunch. After a short rest, we will set out on an afternoon nature trail of Agumbe, returning in the evening. After dinner, we will set out on another night time trail.
After an early morning nature trail, we will return to the homestay. Post breakfast, we will check out and drive to Mangalore. Tour ends.
- Up close and personal with Reptiles, Amphibians, and insects of the Western Ghats
- Sensitize yourself towards the threats to the Vulnerable and Endangered species and your contribution towards their conservation.
- Experience the thrill of photography in the rain and the special characteristics of a pristine rainforest
- Stay close to nature in beautiful homestays / eco-lodges.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Agumbe. Dedicated vehicle for the entire trip
- Meals as per the Itinerary Guide for the entire tour | All Taxes