Valparai is a pristine hill station located in the Coimbatore district of Tamil Nadu. The place stands majestically with Green Spread Mountains and forests all around. It shares its border with Anamalai Tiger Reserve, Parambikulam Tiger Reserve, Eravikulam National Park, and Vazhachal forest division. This is one destination that should not be missed out by people who wish to experience natural beauty in its purest form. Asian Elephants, Leopards, Boards, Lion-tailed Macaques, Giant Squirrels, and Nilgiris Tahr can be easily spotted in this part of the region.
Meals: Lunch and Dinner in Valparai
Accommodation: Sinnadurai's Upper Paralai Bungalow
- Arrive at Coimbatore in the morning.
- Drive to Valparai.
- We will stop en route to photograph Nilgiri Tahr and Langurs.
- Rest of the day in the field to look for birds and other wildlife species.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Accommodation: Sinnadurai's Bungalow
We will spend the morning with the troop of highly sought-after Lion-tailed Macaque. There will be excellent photo opportunities.
Rest of the day we will visit the tea estates of Valparai for other mammals, birds, and breathtaking landscapes.
Morning at Valparai for birds and wildlife.
Drive back to Coimbatore, stopping en route for Nilgiri Tahr, birds, and Langur.
Drop to the airport.
- Wildlife and Nature Walks
- Visit Tea Estates for Photography
- Wildlife Photography
- Local Cuisine
- Heritage Bungalow Accommodation
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis Meals as per itinerary
- A dedicated vehicle for 03 days (from Coimbatore airport and back) A dedicated guide for the tour
- Jungle walks and activities All taxes