Pench National Park is located in central India, on the border of the states of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh. Established in 1975, it gets its name from the Pench River that flows through the park, dividing it into almost equal halves. The well-forested area of Seoni is famous as the setting of Rudyard Kipling’s The Jungle Book. The main attraction here is the tiger, although the park also has a good population of leopard, sloth bear, and several deer species, as well as being home to many birds. Villages inhabited by farmers, labourers, and members of the Gond tribe inhabit the surrounding areas.
Accommodation: Wildlife Resort
Arrive at Nagpur airport and drive to Pench National Park. Arrive at the resort and check in. Enjoy the ambiance of the resort or opt for in-house activities. If time permits, you can visit one of the nearby villages to get a glimpse of local rural life
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Accommodation: Wildlife Resort
Explore the wilderness of Pench with morning and afternoon jeep safaris. If possible, you can visit Khamba, a nearby tribal village inhabited by the Gond people. Originally, forest dwellers, the Gond have a deep respect for wildlife
Key species: Tiger, Dhole, Leopard, Spotted Deer, Sambar, Nilgai, Wild Boar, Black-hooded Oriole (R), Indian Vulture (R), Indian Roller (R), White-eyed Buzzard (R), Chestnut-shouldered Petronia (R), Red Junglefowl (R), Crested Serpent Eagle (R), Jungle Owlet (R)
Note: Pench National Park will remain closed for safaris on Wednesday afternoon
Meals: Breakfast in Pench
Enjoy a final morning safari in Pench National Park. After breakfast, drive to Nagpur for your flight back home.
- One of the most relaxed and popular Tiger tours
- High success rate with Tiger sightings and other fauna such as Sambhar & Spotted Deer, Gaur & Asiatic Jackal, Striped Hyena (rare), Palm Squirrel & Indian Fox and Leopard
- Great birding experience
- Unique accommodation with excellent hospitality
- Glimpses of the beautiful landscape, architecture and lifestyle of central India
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Pench All meals as per the itinerary
- 05 Jeep Safaris in Pench National Park with park entrance fee Mandatory park wildlife guide during safaris
- Photography guide and wildlife guide for the tour Transfer from Nagpur to Pench National Park
- Transfer from Pench National Park to Nagpur All Taxes
North India, the land of Ladakh, looks as though it was made for birdwatching and photography.
Gir National Park Gujarat
Sometimes it is not just the species spotted but also the amazing moments. Some of our guests had the unique opportunity to witness the mating of Asiatic Lions in the Gir Forest, truly a special moment.
Surajpur is an amazing wetland close to the nation’s capital. Apart from being one of the monsoon homes for the Bristled Grassbird, it is also home to another sought-after species: the Bengal Bush Lark.
One advantage of living near the birding hotspot of Bharatpur is that you can see some amazing birds, like the graceful Sarus Crane, in your backyard during this lockdown